- 9 months ago
This was one of my summer drama that i’ve watched and it is a to die for drama! I like this drama because it shows a different perspective and i like that! History is written down but how do we actually know what happened, cause you know winners tend to be the hero and losers are always portrayed as “bad guys” but how do we know for sure? JOJ and the King, the romance in this drama is just so heart warming! <3 I absolutely recommend it! Oh and also there are many attractive actors and actresses in this drama (; eye candy yah know what i mean!?
- 10 months ago
Wow haha i haven’t even blogged in like what 6 or 7 months! I’m still getting use to this “blogging” “tumblr” thing (as you can see)
But here’s a mini update!
- Got a new job at Forever 21
- Got 1st place in this Dance Competition from PTA, North Dakota
- This year has been probably the best year <3 2013!
- Graduated!! going to NDSU for college!
- Aaron Carter Came into town and i went to the show!
- He made a heart with his hands right back at me when i made one at him! <3 He also groped my hand!
- 1 year ago